Ultimate Gann Course By David Bowden
- How to combine Price and Time analysis in your trading
- How David Bowden predicted market moves
- How to increase your profitability whilst managing your risk
- See how David Bowden performed his market evaluation and capitalized on a few key trades
- Learn how to identify pressure dates up to one year in advance
- Learn how to trading into and out of your pressure dates – and take profit at both ends
- How and when to use Price Forecasting, Advanced Entry Strategies and Stop Strategies
- How to implement advanced concepts like Time by Degrees™, Squaring Time and Price and Squares
- How to decide when to stay out of the market
In the Ultimate Gann Course you will start to learn some of the key principles David used in his long-term forecasting techniques.
The Ultimate Gann Course has been written for those who wish to apply pure Gann methods of time and price to their trading calculations. Building on the lessons you have learnt in the first two programs, the Ultimate Gann Course takes your trading to a new level as it introduces you to many of Gann’s advanced techniques. Squaring Time and Price, Time by Degrees and how to calculate it for any market, Forecasting and the Power of Squares are all covered in this course.
DVD 1 (Introduction, Key Form Reading , Concepts – including, Position of the Market)
DVD 2 (Swing Charts , How to make the most money out of the market)
DVD 3 (Time By Degrees , Determine likely tops and bottoms, calculate them for yourself. A New Way of Looking at Things – with a natural timing cycles and numbers.)
DVD 4 (Squaring Time and Price – Gann’s methods of determining dates of tops and bottoms)
DVD 5 (Squares and their application and the psychology of trading)
DVD 6 (Trading Plans – see how each plan fits into the big picture)
DVD 7 (Tricks of the Trade – speed angles and equal ranges (Gann’s 1950/51 Soybeans lesson).)
DVD 8 (Trading Mastery – David shows you exactly how he enters each trade and pulls everything together.)
DVD 9 (Long Term Forecasting – examples of how David puts together long term forecasts.)
Predict market moves , Increase your profitability! This is your ultimate guide to trading effectively!
Get The Course Work Book: