In this powerful two-part online trading course (recorded live), EWI Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman will share with you valuable, practical tools to help you formulate and execute your own trading strategy by combining wave analysis with Fibonacci relationships.
Wayne will walk you through a host of charts and real-world exercises to show you, step-by-step, how to use Fibonacci relationships — alongside the Wave Principle and as a stand-alone technical tool — to help you make more confident trading decisions.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How the “Golden Ratio” can help you tap into “golden trading opportunities”
- The most important Fibonacci relationships to watch for
- How Fibonacci ratios and numbers relate to the overall wave structure
- How to project valuable time and price targets using Fibonacci “dividers”
- Which Fibonacci price retracements to expect in each type of corrective wave
- How to use Fibonacci time periods to anticipate trend reversals
- How Fibonacci relationships can help add confidence to your wave count
- How to establish Fibonacci “clusters” and leverage them in your trading decisions
- How to formulate your own low-risk entry strategy
- Techniques to help you set and properly manage risk-limiting stops
- How to project moves so you can evaluate risk-reward and exit strategies
- How to put it all together and generate your own high-confidence trading strategy
- And MORE!