I believe you will find Investing by the Stars to be an eye-opening exploration of the financial markets. You may discover new market mechanisms and helpful guidelines for creating and preserving wealth. Readers technically inclined will acquire a few new astrology tools to throw into their technical grab bag. Financial astrology can provide you with not only a unique perspective on markets, but also an important edge in choosing the right time to act.
Today it is an open secret on Wall Street that astrology is “hot”, especially since the 1987 crash had been predicted by a number of astrologers. Similar to the technical analysis of 30 years ago, it has yet to achieve maninstream acceptance. Yet some of the most successful traders use it. Many wealthy financiers employ astrological advisors. They know from experience that consulting financial astrologers can help make them money.
Market professionals, investors, analysts and traders, as well as financial astrologers, find that knowledge of astrology- i.e., Psychology and timing- is as important as technical and fundamental analysis in forecasting market behavior. Please ponder the following five points:
- 1. Astrology is more than one-half the market. Of the five major potentially knowable factors that influence markets, Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, Market Timing, Market Psychology, and Geopolitical Events, astrological input is needed to calculate and successfully forecast the latter three’s influences.
- 2. Astrology is a mathematical psychology based on astronomy. Astrology is a mathematical discipline, offering investors the option of charting not only cycles and market psychology, but also unique cosmic/terrestrial events. Astrology not only measures cycles and unique events, but projects these cycles and unique events in advance.
- 3. Astrology can be a telescope and/or microscope. Financial astrologers chart both intermediate and long-range trends, as well as forec ast short-term and intraday market moves.
- 4. Markets have horoscopes. Countries, stocks, investors, and financial advisors.
- 5. First rule: Look to your own chart (horoscope). One common denominator of successful traders and investors is that each expresses his or her own unique style. Astrology helps one to discover one’s personal trading/investing style, market affinities, and timing cycles.
- Yes, Astrology
- Financial Astrology 101
- Know Thyself
- Market Timing and the Art of Prediction
- Selecting Markets
- Astrological Guidelines for Trading
- News and Geopolitical “Surprises”
- Special Situations
- Creating Your Financial Future: A Five Step Program