The first part of our study is confined to the geocentric positions of the planets, and the relationship of the planets as viewed from earth. Ruth Miller & Ian Williams titled their book PRACTICAL ASTRO- A GUIDE TO PROFITABLE TRADING as neither of them are professional astrologers, and do not believe you need an in-depth study of astrology to use our work.
You do however need the basic knowledge which we have outlined in the preceding pages.
1. A basic understanding of the solar system and the zodiac.
2. Be able to identify and recognize the names and symbols of the ten planets.
3. Identify and recognize the names and symbols of the zodiac.
4. Recognize the day a planet changes signs as reported in the Ephemeris.
5. Know when a planet goes Retrograde and Direct as listed in the Ephemeris.
6. Identify the longitude degree of any planet on any date using the Ephemeris.
7. Identify the declination degree of any planet using the Ephemeris. Recognize parallels and contra parallels listed in the aspect section of the Ephemeris.
8. Be able to recognize the date a planet makes an aspect with the Natal Node degree which is given in the birth day of the commodity you trade.
9. Develop the ability to make a monthly aspect calendar applicable to commodity being studied or traded.
10. Understand price movement of a commodity through the use of bar or swing charts or other recorded data.
11. Be able to make full use of the 0. B. E. INDICATOR.
- MINI COURSE IN ASTROLOGY
- THE EPHEMERIS EXPLAINED
- MONTHLY ASPECT CALENDAR
- MONTHLY ASPECT ANALYSIS
- RECORD OF DAILY PRICES
- HISTORICAL RESEARCH
- THE O.B E. INDICATOR