About the Author
Jake Bernstein is an internationally recognized futures analyst, trader and author. He has written more than 41 books, numerous research studies and newsletters on futures trading, stock trading, trader psychology & economic forecasting.
Mr. Bernstein is publisher of Jake Bernstein’s Weekly Futures Trading Letter which has been in continuous weekly publication since 1972…Now presented in digital media format as The Jake Bernstein Online Weekly Capital Markets Report and Analysis. Beginning trading futures and stocks in 1968, Jake has appeared frequently on radio and television throughout the United States and Canada. He has been a guest on numerous business radio and television shows including Wall Street Week, CNBC, JagFN.TV and WebTV.com.
Mr. Bernstein also lectures extensively in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. His forecasts and opinions are quoted frequently in the financial press and on numerous websites. Mr Bernstein is a consultant to investors, traders, industry, financial institutions, short-term traders, brokerage firms and commercial firms. His market advisory services are subscribed to by floor traders, professional traders, money managers, both new and experienced traders and hedgers, the world over.
Jake has pioneered numerous technical, cyclical and seasonal methodologies in the futures markets including:
- Key-Date Seasonal Analysis
- The MA Channel Method
- Market Patterns
- Short-Term and Intermediate-Term Trading Methods
- The Critical Time of Day and the 30-Minute Breakout Methods
- The Power Momentum & Advanced Power Momentum Manual
- MOM/MA (Momentum Moving Average)
- The Daily Sentiment Index
- Seasonal key dates
- Cycles, and much more!
• The Ultimate Day Trader
• Beyond the Investor’s Quotient
• Strategic Futures Trading
• The New Prosperity
• Why Traders Lose How Traders Win
• Facts on Futures
• How to Trade the International Futures Markets
• The Compleat Guide to Day Trading Stocks
• Stock Market Strategies that Work
• How to Trade the Single Stock Futures Market
• No Bull Investing