The Undergroundtrader.com™ Guide to Electronic Trading shares Yu’s most consistently successful trading strategies—techniques for understanding and utilizing the rapid-fire Nasdaq Level 2 screen, tactics for uncovering and profiting from market makers, surgical methods for sneaking in and out with a quick profit, and more—in a style that eschews hype and misinformation to concentrate on facts.
Not a book for beginners or hobby traders, The Undergroundtrader.com™ Guide to Electronic Trading packs its pages with upperlevel strategies and techniques guaranteed to establish you on the screen as a powerful, effective trader—and a formidable presence. Look to this straightforward, pull-no-punches guide for:
- Charting methods to accurately evaluate immediate and historical intraday trends
- Tactics for getting optimal fill prices during periods of panic momentum
- Methods for minimizing risks while playing momentum stocks on the fly
- Telltale signs of initial bottoms or tops on the open
- Strategies for understanding—and maximizing— each distinct period during the typical trading day
- Valuable information on hardware setup, brokers, mental preparation, money and risk management, keeping a trade journal, and more.
Yu completes his all-in-one seminar by taking you through two days in the life of an underground day trader. Minute by minute, trade by trade, you experience the excitement, split-second strategy, successes, mistakes, and recoveries involved in intraday trading. No other book takes you inside the screen in such personal, heart-stopping language—and prepares you so thoroughly for the actual give-and-take of putting your own money on the line.
The Undergroundtrader.com'”” Guide to Electronic Trading is for aggressive, hungry traders who want it all, and want it all now. From new traders looking to hit the ground running to experienced day traders who need to polish their technique and fine-tune their trading personality, it explains how to trade with the trend, understand various types of plays, and profit from the volatility and price fluctuations that are waiting for the savvy, intuitive underground trader—each and every trading day.
- What Makes the Market Tick?
- The Nasdaq Market
- Watching the Market Makers
- Charts: The Most Powerful Tools
- Order Routing and ECNs
- Types of Plays
- Playing Initial Public Offerings
- Determining Your Style
- Preparing to Trade
- How to Day-Trade Correctly
- Playing Momentum Stocks on the Fly
- The Market Day Breakdown
- Putting It All Together
The Undergroundtrader.com Guide to Electronic Trading: Day Trading Techniques of a Master Guerrilla Trader By Jea Yu pdf