A Beginner’s Guide to Short-Term Trading is the hands-on book designed to get you actively involved in every step of the trading process. Now you can take control of your portfolio and secure the financial freedom you’ve always dreamed of. Start planning your trades today!
Once you learn the principles of short-term trading, defined in this book as swing and position trading, you can make the most amount of money with the least amount of time and risk!
- If you. day trade, you can make quick profits; however, during market hours, you have to stay glued to your computer screen. You must cultivate the concentration level of a rocket scientist, and the bladder of a camel.
- The traditional investing stance of “buy-and-hold'” has lost much of its sanctity. With a few exceptions, gone are the days when you could buy a national icon ofAmerican industry and rest secure in the knowledge that it would pay for your offspring’s college education, or your retirement condo in Florida.
- When executed properly, the styles known as swing trading (intended hold, two to five days) and position trading (intended hold, four to eight weeks) can deliver the juiciest gains with the least amount of risk.
- OFF TO A RUNNING START
- MASTER A MONEY-MAKING MINDSET
- MARKET MACHINATIONS
- CHARTING CLOSE-UPS
- PUTTING THE PUZZLE TOGETHER
- THE BELLS AND WHISTLES
- IT’S SHOWTIME
- WHERE THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD
- WINNING STRATEGIES FOR SELLING SHORT
- ANATOMY OF A TRADE
- YOU, THE WIZARD OF ODDS
A Beginner's Guide to Short Term Trading: Maximize Your Profits in 3 Days to 3 Weeks By Toni Turner pdf