Successful Stock Signals for Traders and Portfolio Managers: Integrating Technical Analysis with Fundamentals to Improve Performance
Successful Stock Signals for Traders and Portfolio Managers lets you combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis using existing technical signals to improve your investing performance.
The only purpose of this book is to help you improve your performance in the stock market using technical analysis as step 1 and fundamentals as step 2. Our approach will always seek to make the book a “mountain climber” because learning to invest and trade stocks is an adventure. Any book on the subject should be exciting and challenging.
These qualities are appreciated by every audience, whether professional, educational, small investor, or trader. To accomplish this ambitious objective we will always subordinate the instructions on esoteric technical signals to the more fascinating discussions of individual stocks, and how technical analysis signals would have enhanced your gains in trading or investing in the market using fundamentals.
- Using Moving Averages and Relative Strength Performance to Beat the Index
- On-Balance Volume, Accumulation/Distribution, Chaikin Money Flow, Pivot Point, Resistance and Support, and Point & Figure Chart, with Apple and Google Exhibits
- Bottoms and Tops, Buying and Selling Cycles, and Percentage Price Oscillator (PPO), with IBM and Hewlett-Packard Exhibits
- Sell Signals
- Supply and Demand, Candlestick Signals, and Point & Figure Chart, with Facebook Exhibits
- Breakout Signals
- Relative Strength Index, Stochastic,and MACD, with Lululemon Exhibits
- Blow-Off Top, Trend Line Reversal, Channel Breakout, and Fan Lines, with Green Mountain Coffee Exhibits
- Classic Top, Death Cross, Double Bottom, Bull Trap, and Dead Cat Bounce, with Netfl ix Exhibits
- Gaps, Divergences, Breakdowns and Breakouts, Oscillators, with Research In Motion Exhibits
- Relative Strength, Elliott Wave, and Fibonacci Levels, with Priceline Exhibits
- Evolution of Technical Signals from A to Z, with LinkedIn Exhibits
- Using the 200-Day Moving Average and Relative Strength to Rotate In and Out of Winners, with Starbucks Exhibits
- Technical Signals for Your Buy and Sell Discipline, from Stochastics to the 200-Day Moving Average, with Chipotle Mexican Grill Exhibits
- Using Money Flow, Trend Lines, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, and Buy/Sell Signals to Rotate In and Out of Losers, with J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs Exhibits
- Day Trading Using Candlesticks, Real-Time Volume and Price, RSI, MFI, MACD, and 20- to 50-Minute Moving Averages, with Salesforce Exhibits
- Investors Need Reliable Signals
- Traders Need Stocks to Trade
- Winning in the Stock Market Using Technical Analysis, S&P 500 Index, SPY, and Reading the Market, with SPY Exhibits