Would you like to acquire a powerful trading tool that is efficient and precise? Such a tool exists. It is the foundation to ‘Japanese candlesticks.’ The Secret Code of Japanese Candlesticks is about them. You are about to discover the truth about Japanese candlesticks. It is a truth that no one has ever explained before! Japanese candlesticks are fashionable. Their exotic nature attracts the public to them and they are surrounded by an aura of arcane science and seem inaccessible to the uninitiated.
They have a magic of their own – the magic of an ancient civilization – and also have strange-sounding names – Dojo, Marubozu, etc. However, they do not work efficiently, except for a very small number of traders. The reason for this is that few people today are willing to study a trading method until they master it. Candlesticks are also difficult to handle, given the diversity of their patterns. Most important is the fact that Japanese candlesticks have a unique master key that must be understood in order to make them work.
- The Truth about Japanese Candlesticks
- The Spirit of Sokyu Honma’s Method: The Master and the Disciple
- The Samni No Den of the Market: The Subjective Part of the Method
- The Five Sakata Methods: The Objective Part of the Method
- Trading with Sokyu Honma’s Method
- Japanese Candlesticks: A Precision Tool within the Market’s Great Cycle
- Algorithm in Tabular Format for the Five Sakata Methods within Sokyu Honma’s ‘Great Cycle’
- Thirty-seven Applications Involving Indexes, Stocks, and Futures
- Back to the Samni No Den
- Learning to Analyze the Markets from a Trader’s Viewpoint
- Your Magic Talisman
- Before Taking a Position… Think!
- How to Exit a Trade
- How to Manage Your Risk
- All You Will Ever Need to Know about Stops
- Putting It All Together in a Simple but Winning Approach
- Trade Now!
- Some Thoughts about Trading Philosophy
The Secret Code of Japanese Candlesticks By Felipe Tudela PDF