Hit and Run Trading: The Short-Term Stock Traders’ Bible
Hit and Run methods have allowed many traders over the years to prosper and capitalize on opportunities in all these environments. The key to profitable buying and selling is to have a set of simple buy and sell rules that have shown a consistent edge over the past. That’s what this book will give you.
Join Jeff as he reveals his most intimate winning methods for daytrading and short trading the market. While the traditional “buy and hold” strategy may work well in bull markets, Cooper’s “Hit & Run” methods work in ALL markets. His easy to follow methods will show you exactly:
- Which stocks to focus on each day
- Where to place your buy stops and sell short stops
- The precise amount of risk you should take
- And how to take the psychology out of trading in his new “Mind Over Money” chapter!
PLUS, you’ll gain access to Jeff’s personal arsenal of strategies including:
- Stepping in Front of Size™ – learn how to buy a stock just moments before the big boys!
- 1-2-3-Pullbacks – discover the three-day setup that consistently triggers 4–15 point gains within just days!
- Expansion Breakouts – master the one breakout that consistently leads to further gains.
- The power of Creating the Daily Hit List – learn how to recognize which stocks are rapidly moving and which setups to use to trade them – invaluable knowledge to keep you ahead of the game!
- THE OPENING BELL
- TERMS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING
- RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN-EXCEPT THESE
- CREATING THE HIT LIST
– PART ONE : MAIN STRATEGIES
- EXPANSION BREAKOUTS
- STEPPING IN FRONT OF SIZE
- EXPANSION PIVOTS
– PART TWO : ANCILLARY STRATEGIES
- GILLIGAN’S ISLAND
- PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER (The Most Important Chapter)
- MIND OVER MONEY
- WALKING THE TALK: A WEEK OF HIT AND RUN TRADING
- THE CLOSING BELL
Hit and Run Trading: The Short-Term Stock Traders' Bible By Jeff Cooper PDF