If you’re looking for an investment approach that has stood the test of time—during both bull and bear markets—and is easy enough to learn, whether you’re an expert or aspiring investor, then Point and Figure Charting, the book for you. Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, this practical guide will help you grow your assets in any market.
In this reliable resource, the world’s top point and figure charting expert, Tom Dorsey returns to explain how traders and investors alike can use this classic technique—borne out of the irrefutable laws of supply and demand—to identify and capitalize on market trends.
- Describes, step-by-step, how to create, maintain, and interpret your own point and figure charts with regard to markets, sectors, and individual securities
- Explains how to use other indicators, including moving averages, advance-decline lines, and relative strength to augment point and figure analysis
- Reveals how to use this approach to track and forecast market prices and develop an overall investment strategy
- Skillfully explains how to use point and figure analysis to evaluate the strength of international markets and rotate exposure from country to country
Today’s investment arena is filled with a variety of strategies that never seem to deliver on what they promise. But there is one approach to investment analysis that has proven itself in all types of markets, and it’s found right here in Point and Figure Charting.
- Point and Figure Chart Fundamentals
- Chart Patterns
- Foundations of Relative Strength
- Advanced Relative Strength Concepts
- Primary Market Indicators for Gauging Risk
- Secondary Market Indicators
- Sector Rotation Tools
- Fixed Income Indicators
- Utilizing the Exchanged Traded Fund Market
- Evaluating the Commodity Market for Opportunities
- Portfolio Construction and Management
Point and Figure Charting: The Essential Application for Forecasting and Tracking Market Prices By Thomas J. Dorsey pdf