Trading Triads: Unlocking the Secrets of Market Structure and Trading in Any Market explains the ‘Triads’ method, a system that enables simple market analysis, flagging accurate turning points as well as precise entry and exit points for trades.
An understanding of the science of trading is the key to success in the market. It is a science that is an accumulation of centuries-old wisdom. It is a science that has not needed to wait for modern mathematical indicators – or for complex software programs – to be profitable.
The science of trading is an old science that is self-sufficient, although it is able to benefit from the newest tools in mathematics and the best software available. It enables an expert trader to know what the market is doing by simply examining a chart. Mathematical indicators can tell us nothing, except what already exists in the market.
The objective in writing Trading Triads is to teach you how to read market structure. You will need only charted bars. What we have done is create a simple tool that, with only a set of simple elements, will enable you to read the market as the old traders used to do.
We give you a new tool to use in conjunction with the oldest of methods – charted bar reading and swing trading. In other words, you will learn to identify and read the oscillations of the market.
Trading Triads begins by introducing the reader to the Triads method and how it was developed, as well as explaining how it reflects the fundamental structure of the market. The author goes on to explain the oscillatory nature of markets, their structure and their key elements. The book explains why most indicators give false signals and explains how to avoid them.
After exploring fundamental market structure, the book explains the Triads strategy. It covers precise entry and exit points as well as stop placement. Also it explains how to use Triads at the same time as other indicators to trade the markets most successfully – for example, how a simple moving average traded with the help of Triads becomes a powerful trading tool that avoids most false signals.
It also shows how to trade an MACD, stochastic or any other indicator/method with the help of Triads. The purpose of these examples is to show how the Triads methodology improves significantly any trading method or trading tool.
Trading Triads aims to explain to the reader a new trading method which can simplify analysis of the market, and provide a simple and extremely versatile strategy which can sit alongside the trader’s current range of tools to increase precision, and results, in their trading of the markets.
- The Oscillatory Nature of Markets: Their Component Elements
- How to Measure Oscillations
- Market Phases: Learning to Recognize Them Is Your First Step Towards Success
- Market Strength: The Conditions for a Change of Phase
- Basic Principles and Strategies for Trading Success
- The Key Buying and Selling Patterns
- The Mastery of Fluctuations: How to Develop Your Sixth Sense of the Market
- How to Trade with Indicators while Avoiding False Signals
- Trading Patterns with Triads
- The Only Way to Succeed: Control Your Risk
- Money Management Is Easier Than You Think
- How to Find a Trading System or Method That Really Works
- How to Create a Trading Plan
- Now Try This Simple Experiment