Penny Stocks For Dummies provides the latest information, advice, and tools you need before considering investing in penny stocks. Once you determine investing in penny stocks is for right you, you’ll find expert guidance on identifying growth trends and market sectors positioned for rapid growth, finding undiscovered penny stocks, and understanding the fundamentals of a potential investment in penny stocks.
Some of the greatest companies started out very small, with their stocks valued at less than five dollars per share. In other words, they started out as what the investment world calls “penny stocks.” As those businesses grew in size, many of their shareholders grew in wealth along with the companies. Few paths to significant and rapid wealth creation are as effective as investing in the right kinds of low-priced penny stocks. Excellent companies, regardless of their size, will always be able to provide their shareholders with impressive investment gains.
With increased opportunity, though, you have increased risks. Many people have been stung by those risks, and subsequently penny stocks have gotten a bad name in some investment circles. In almost all situations in which investors lost money, however, they could have easily avoided the downside if they had only followed the tips and suggestions in this book.
By showing you how to sidestep the risks, I clear the way for investors like you to profit from high-quality penny stocks. I help you find companies that have low debt loads, strong management teams, expanding market share, growing revenues, and game-changing intellectual property.
I wrote Penny Stocks For Dummies for two reasons. First, I want to help you — and investors like you — steer clear of the common (and easily avoidable) mistakes in penny stock trading. Second, I can show you how wonderful it will feel to get in on a great company early and build significant wealth from a small investment as the shares multiply in value many times over.
In this book, you get the straight goods, free of any boring theories, complicated strategies, or inane details. In short, I tell you what you need to know to become a successful penny stock trader. Among the topics I cover are:
- » Why penny stocks have a bad reputation among many traders
- » Why avoiding the pitfalls is the first step to major profits
- » How to trade risk-free with no money
- » What the best penny stock investments look like and where you can find them
- » Why proper trading strategies can turn into money in the bank
- » How effective due diligence removes the guesswork
- » Why fundamental analysis is the most important step to truly investing well — and in solid companies
- » How technical analysis helps you develop your buying opportunities
- » How financial ratios make for better comparisons and, by extension, better opportunities
- » Why an abstract review gives you a major trading advantage
- Getting to Know Penny Stocks
- Deciding If Penny Stocks Are Right for You
- Buying and Selling Penny Stocks
- Avoiding Promotions, Scams, and Bribes
- Developing a Strategy
- Doing Your Research
- Picking a Winner
- Penny Stock Manias
- Trading Strategies
- Fundamental Analysis
- Financial Ratios: Comparing Apples to Apples
- The Abstract Review in Penny Stocks
- Technical Analysis with Penny Stocks
- Ten Rapid Result Tactics
- Ten Trading Truths
- Ten Key Considerations for Companies
Penny Stocks For Dummies By Peter Leeds pdf