Greg Capra shares his secrets in Intra-Day Trading Tactics designed to energize your trading and arm you with the critical elements you need to make more money. You’ll see how Capra pools an array of indicators, creating a single – profitable – trading protocol that will be used to make winning trades over and over. See him guide you through this methodical approach, then study his method thoroughly point by point in this carefully crafted set of instructional material.
Successful intra-day trading is a fine art—and Greg Capra is a master of the game. With many years of experience in short-term trading strategies, he shares the secrets of intra-day trading in this course book, providing you with a thorough explanation of this high-intensity trading arena. His theories are based on an understanding of both the markets and the individual trader. While great emphasis is usually placed on stock price movements, chart patterns, and anticipation of pending price direction, Capra also realizes that traders need to develop specific attributes in order to succeed. He believes the three characteristics of winning traders are: confidence, discipline, and patience.
Capra employs a methodical approach, which shows you how pooling an array of indicators can create a single and profitable protocol that you can utilize to make dynamic trades, again and again. His key points include six important levels:
- There are three fundamental forms of intra-day trading.
- Intra-day trading involves many psychological demands.
- There are specific circumstances in which you should trade for wealth or for income.
- Chart analysis provides insights, notably when you watch 5-minute and 15-minute patterns.
- Volatility patterns impact your trading choices.
- The tick indicator is a key timing tool.
Capra’s comprehensive course book covers all of the essential elements you need to succeed as an intra-day trader. These include interpretation of moving averages, establishing risk limits through relative strength analysis, and targeting small but consistent gains with minimum risk exposure.
- The Basics: A Smart Starting Point
- Foundation: The Strong Base for a Profitable Structure
- Candlestick Concepts: Reading Between the Lines
- Moving Average Concepts: Smoothing Out the Trend
- Retracement Concepts: Quantifying Strength or Weakness
- Support and Resistance Concepts: A Realistic Analysis
- Market Timing Tools: Who Is In Charge?
- Putting It All Together
Intra-Day Trading Tactics: Pristine.com's Stategies for Seizing Short-Term Opportunities By Greg Capra pdf