The Ed Ponsi Forex Playbook offers a visual approach to learning specific trading strategies and identifying profitable trading opportunities in the Forex arena. Page by page, it skillfully describes strategies for long-term trading, swing trading, and day trading in a clear, easy-to-understand manner.
The Ed Ponsi Forex Playbook is organized into five parts: Part I, “Training Camp,” contains basic but vital information to lay the groundwork for your success. The next part, “Scoring Points,” delves into more advanced trading concepts.
Then Part III, “Winning the Championship,” deals with specific techniques that will give your trading an edge. Part IV, “Commitment to Excellence,” presents more advanced money-making trading concepts, and in the final section, “Staying in Shape,” the reader learns which situations to avoid in order to enjoy a long and successful trading career.
By the time you have finished reading this book, you’ll have an arsenal of trading strategies at your disposal. You’ll also understand many diverse trading topics such as:
- Placing winning Forex trades using observation and analysis
- Trading like a hedge fund
- Interpreting the comments of a central bank
- Using a COT report
- Using Fed Funds futures and STIRs
- Understanding quantitative easing
Better still, you’ll learn not just the meaning of the preceding terms, but how to use these situations as opportunities to make money. If all of that sounds complicated, don’t worry—it’s not. None of these topics is complicated, and you’d understand them clearly and forever if only someone would explain them to you in a way that makes sense.
The purpose of this book is to cover as much ground and as many useful concepts as possible, and to do so as efficiently as possible.
- The Playing Field
- Calculations and Standardizations
- Follow the Money
- Using the U.S. Dollar Index
- Contrarian Indicators and the COT Report
- The Power of Observation
- The Easiest Points You’ll Ever Score
- Hitting It for Six
- How to Trade Like a Hedge Fund
- How to Trade Like a Rock Star
- Reach for the Sky
- Seeing into the Future
- Purchasing Power Parity and the Big Mac Index
- Swaps and Spreads
- Alphabet Soup: The BIS, the IMF, and the OECD
- For Every Winner, a Loser?
- Scam Avoidance Techniques
- Fire the Manager!