Day Trading the Currency Market reveals a variety of technical and fundamental profit-making strategies for trading the currency market, and provides a detailed look at how this market actually works. It contains actionable information and strategies, which can help you enter this highly competitive arena with confidence and exit with profits.
Looking for a good book on currency trading? After having taught seminars across the country on how to trade currencies, I am repeatedly approached by avid traders who are serious about learning the foreign exchange (FX) market and want recommendations for good currency trading books.
Day Trading the Currency Market addresses this need by not only providing technical and fundamental strategies for trading FX, but also by giving traders a more detailed insight into how the currency market works. This book is designed for both the beginner and the advanced trader. There is something for every type of reader.
In this book, I try to accomplish two major goals—to touch on the major FX market basics or currency characteristics that all traders and particularly day traders need to know, as well as to give you actionable strategies on which to actually base some of your trading strategies.
Day Trading the Currency Market goes beyond what every other currency trading book covers and delves into such interesting topics as “What are the most market moving indicators for the U.S. dollar?” and “What are currency correlations and how do traders use them?”
- Foreign Exchange—The Fastest- Growing Market of Our Time
- Historical Events in the FX Market
- What Moves the Currency Market in the Long Term?
- What Moves the Currency Market in the Short Term?
- What Are the Best Times to Trade for Individual Currency Pairs?
- What Are Currency Correlations and How Do Traders Use Them?
- Trade Parameters for Different Market Conditions
- Technical Trading Strategies
- Fundamental Trading Strategies
- Profiles and Unique Characteristics of Major Currency Pairs
Day Trading the Currency Market: Technical and Fundamental Strategies To Profit from Market Swings By Kathy Lien pdf