Investopedia Academy and instructor John Jagerson have created Forex Trading for Beginners, an exciting course that teaches you the fundamentals of how to trade currency in the global foreign exchange market (Forex), one of the most exciting, fast-paced markets around.
Each Investopedia Academy course has been designed structurally around the pedagogy of micro learning. With micro learning we are able to make a large impact in your education on the world of investing and trading in a small amount of time. Our courses are developed with the information provided in small self-contained units that enables complete autonomy of your learning. Each topic is presented by leading experts in a variety of fields to support cognitive learning by reducing rhetoric and unnecessary text to focus purely on the content and their experience. To promote critical thinking into the subject at hand each course also offers workbooks designed by expert educators which enables the learner to apply their new found skills and knowledge. With all of these elements combined Investopedia Academy is able to effectively close skill and knowledge gaps.
What will I learn:
- Examine how the Forex market works and how economic factors, commodities, and interest rates move currency values.
- Analyze Forex pairs, indexes and commodities to capitalize on trading opportunities.
- Build strategies to take advantage of long and short-term Forex trades.
- Take advantage of the Forex’s low commissions and fees and how to open and close trades in minutes.
- Evaluate the quality of a Forex dealer and use advanced order types to control risk.