Channel Surfing: Riding the Waves of Channels to Profitable Trading presents one of the most definitive methods for establishing the geometry of any market, enabling a person to exploit the bias between buyers and sellers. Price rarely moves in a straight line and so channels provide the ultimate momentum indicator, outperforming many of the most popular indicators in use today.
As you read this book you can expect to learn the following:
- The basic concepts of Channel Surfing, presented i n a way that is easy to understand and easy to apply.
- Why channels are a natural phenomenon and how t o take full advantage of this.
- How to take the basic concepts of Channel Surfing and catapult it into an even more powerful method of trading using advanced techniques.
- Additional tricks to reading the geometry of the market that add to your success.
The techniques and methods discussed in this book provide a complete trading plan that improves as the skill of the user improves. More than what is needed is discussed so that an individual can adopt what fits their particular style of trading. But initial ly the most conservative techniques should be utilized.
For example, some entries described in this book can be very aggressive and have been identified as such. While such high-risk entries are at times discussed, several that are low-risk are emphasized throughout this entire book that will provide plenty of profitable trades without the need of such aggressive tactics. So initially focusing on the conservative techniques is strongly encouraged.
- Channel Surfing – The Basic Concept
- Break ing Waves
- Kiss of the Channel Line
- Major Price Levels
- Determining Balance Of Power
- Doing the Math – Setting Stops and Calculating the Waves
- Multiple Time Frames
- The Repeating Channel and Trend Angle
- True Support and Resistance
- Trad ing Options
- Putting It All Together