Way of the Trade covers the hands‐on tactical applications of the UndergroundTrader trading methods in the new computerized algorithm‐driven market place with an optimized market‐tested hybrid approach for intraday, swing, and portfolio traders. The book addresses market realities in all their facets, not just concepts, through a first‐hand point of view perspective complete with illustrations, analysis, lessons, case studies, insights, and stories. The delivery is multilayered and lateral to purposely challenge the conventional (shortchanged) mindset to stimulate, entertain, and ultimately enlighten the reader in the ways of the trade. The Way implies truth. Simplicity is an end goal that appeals to the masses. In the markets, the outcome of any trade will be green or red, profit or loss, simplicity in only two possible outcomes, but that’s linear hindsight mentality.
The purpose of this book is to clearly define the landscapes, the proper application, and the management of the methods while introducing new skillsets to further evolve readers in their journey to efficiently generate the desired outcome: to achieve consistent and compounding profits in all market landscapes or at least optimize the ones they are best accustomed to. Less is more. This is efficiency’s manifesto. The high-quality price movements occur less than 20 percent of the time while noise takes up the other 80 percent. Most traders have to shuffle, trade, and struggle through the 80 percent in order to capture part of the 20 percent. With my refined methods, I go into very specific details on making that 20 percent portion your playing field while avoiding the 80 percent junk. This is efficiency. Constantly venturing through the 80 percent of the market noise is not only damaging to your capital, but erosive mentally, physically, and spiritually.
This book seeks to cover all the nuances within the trading system as if they were efficiently applied to the new market landscapes, climates, and terrain. I will also go into the most comprehensive details on every variation; stage, type, outcome, and game play on the proprietary perfect storm price pattern with tons of color examples. The overlooked, missing, and misunderstood components are fully addressed, for instance: how to use the algorithm and high-frequency programs to magnify your own profits. The hybrid portfolio trading skillset is covered in full detail. All the nuances of the application of the refined methods will be covered exhaustively and in depth.
In a nutshell, the flow starts with a descriptive narrative of how the markets have changed, mutated, to get to this point. The view from the turret is laid out. The evolution of the participants and the skillsets that have survived with each style are addressed in detail because they are the components of the new cross‐bred player. Exhaustive attention is placed on the core trading system and methods. Most importantly, the application of the system is thoroughly detailed with real examples. The research process is categorized and labeled with step‐by‐step routines as never before, covered in depth. Stock selection is half the battle, which is the reason for covering all aspects, from finding candidates to trade, to how much time to allocate on the layers of research contingent on the type of trade, to determining targets and risk ahead of time. No matter how seasoned you are, that first trade of the day is like diving into cold water. The encounter covers all aspects of execution from entry to exit. The most significant by‐product is the formation of a new style, portfolio trading, which is addressed meticulously: seamlessly shift gears to adapt to the market landscape, conditions, and terrain with deadly precision and skill.
- The Mutation
- The Hybrid Market Predator
- The Morning Ritual
- The UndergroundTrader Trading System: The Katana
- The Perfect Storm Pattern Trade
- Optimized Four-Level Research Process
- How to Prey for Playable Stocks to Trade
- Stalking Prey
- The Encounter from Start to Finish
- Portfolio Trading: The Skillset of the Evolved Hybrid Market Predator
- Conclusion: Cultivating Your Personal Evolution
ay of the Trade: Tactical Applications of Underground Trading Methods for Traders and Investors By Jea Yu pdf
There are no reviews yet.