The Part-Time Trader equips part-time traders with all the necessary tools for successful trading—including guidance on pre-market/pre-work studies and how to make profitable trades without interfering with one’s day job. The Part-Time Trader focuses entirely on those trading strategies best suited for part-timers, making trading both simpler and more profitable.
Millions of people trade stocks in their spare time, supplementing their nine-to-five income with extra profits on the market. And while there are plenty of books on the market that cater to the needs of full-time traders, there are precious few that focus on the trading strategies that are best suited for part-time traders who must balance the demands of other responsibilities while successfully navigating a changing and dynamic stock market. For part-time traders who can’t dedicate all their time to watching the markets and reading charts, The Part-Time Trader offers straightforward, profitable trading advice.
- One of the few books on trading intended and designed specifically for part-time traders with other jobs or responsibilities
- Includes online access to the author’s proprietary trading system that offers easy-to-follow guidelines for traders who can’t spend all day watching the markets
- Written by the co-founder of SharePlanner Inc., a popular financial website devoted to day-trading, swing-trading (both long and short), and exchange-traded funds
PART I – THE BASICS FOR PART-TIME TRADING
- So How Much Do You Really Hate Your Job
- How Did I Become a Full-Time Trader?
- Where Wall Street Meets the Office
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job … SERIOUSLY!
- The Essentials to Your “Workplace Trading Desk”
PART II – THE GAME PLAN
- Before You Clock In
- Your Best Friend Is the Person Who Works in IT
- Flying Below the Radar
- Adding a Passive Income to Your Day Job
- The Best Way to Trade at Work
PART III – BECOMING THE PART-TIME TRADER
- Trading Habits You Will Want to Avoid
- You Still Have to Get Your Real Work Done
- What to Say and Do if Trading Becomes a Distraction
- More of My Personal Tricks of the Trade
- Take This Job and Shove It
The Part-Time Trader: Trading Stock as a Part-Time Venture By Ryan Mallory pdf