The Complete RSI Book will attempt to convey the information that a trader would want or need to know about the Relative Strength Index. There is a considerable body of information that has been gathered concerning the RSI since 1 978 when Mr. Wilder promoted this indicator in his groundbreaking book.
This book is divided into two sections. In Section I, the focus is on developing the basic knowledge of the Relative Strength Index that is necessary to use with the advanced concepts. Without a thorough understanding of the basic concepts that are involved, the trader will have neither the courage nor confidence to consistently take action when the price action conveys a valuable clue.
Section II focuses on integrating the basic knowledge of price behavior, retracement theory and various timeframes with RSI theory. Also in Section II, we will learn how to enter and exit trades more profitably.
While it is impossible to discuss all of the knowledge that is available on the subject of the RSI, when you have finished studying this short book you will know how to use it to determine:
- 1 . The current trend.
- 2. The best entry/exit prices for a trade.
- 3 . Price levels where contra-trend market retracement will likely end.
- 4. Basic Price Retracement Theory and Momentum Discrepancy Reversal Points.
- 5. What is meant by the term “time frame”.
- 6. How to determine the dominant market “timeframe”.
- 7. When a different “time frame” is negating or overpowering the present timeframe.
- 8. How to determine upside or downside price objectives that have high probability of being reached.
Section I – Preparation and Understanding – The Key to Success!
- RSI Math
- Price Behavior
- The Real Nature of The Market place
- Price Behavior
- Basic Retracement Theory
- Summary Section I
Section II – Using the RSI to Trade
- Conventional RSI Use
- Professional RSI Use
- Trend Determination Using RSI
- The Truth About Divergence
- Momentum Discrepancy Reversal Points
- Trend Direction Using Momentum Discrepancy Reversal Points
- The Relationship Between Price & RSI Retracements
- Valid Support & Resistance Price Levels
- Help… A Longer TimeFrame Just Jumped in My Puddle!