The structure of Technical Analysis: Power Tools for Active Investors has been designed to provide information and investment tools, some of which can be put to work immediately, by both sophisticated and relatively unsophisticated stock market investors.
This book, Technical Analysis, is meant for every investor who has been hurt trusting his brokerage firm, trusting his friendly mutual fund manager, or trusting the latest hot guru. It is meant for every investor who has ever wished for the skills required to deal with an increasingly volatile and uncertain stock market. It is meant for every investor willing to take responsibility for the outcome of his own investments. It is meant for every investor ready to take at least some of the time and to put forth at least some of the effort required for the quest.
- The No-Frills Investment Strategy
- Two Quick-and-Dirty Stock Market Mood Indicators
- Moving Averages and Rates of Change: Tracking Trend and Momentum
- More Than Just Pretty Pictures: Power Tool Chart Patterns
- Political, Seasonal, and Time Cycles: Riding the Tides of Market Wave Movements
- Bottom Fishing, Top Spotting, Staying the Course: Power Tools That Combine Momentum Oscillators with Market Breadth Measurements for Improved Market Timing
- Volume Extremes, Volatility, and VIX: Recognizing Climactic Levels and Buying Opportunities at Market Low Points
- Advanced Moving Average Convergence-Divergence (MACD): The Ultimate Market Timing Indicator?
- Moving Average Trading Channels: Using Yesterday’s Action to Call Tomorrow’s Turns
- Putting It All Together: Organizing Your Market Strategies
Technical Analysis: Power Tools for Active Investors By Gerald Appel pdf