Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading, provides the blueprint necessary for sound and profitable short-term trading in a post-market meltdown economy. Short-term trading offers tremendous upside. At the same time, the practice is also extremely risky. Minimize your risk and maximize your opportunities for success with Larry Williams’s Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading.
In this updated edition of the evergreen trading book, Williams shares his years of experience as a highly successful short-term trader, while highlighting the advantages and disadvantages of what can be a very fruitful yet potentially dangerous endeavor.
- Offers market wisdom on a wide range of topics, including chaos, speculation, volatility breakouts, and profit patterns
- Explains fundamentals such as how the market moves, the three most dominant cycles, when to exit a trade, and how to hold on to winners
- Includes in-depth analysis of the most effective short-term trading strategies, as well as the author’s winning technical indicators
It is about letting the world know that I found a way out. This book is about showing you that same door; it is about showing you what I learned over the past few years, how the markets have changed, and what we can do to continue as successful traders. There is so much more I have learned in the past few years; above all, I have learned to adapt to market changes, so you will be learning more than a few more Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading . . . you will also learn the art of adaptation. If these words have resonance for you, cinch up your seat belt, you are going on the ride of your life.
- Making Order Out of Short-Term Chaos
- It’s a Question of Price and Time
- The Real Secret to Short-Term Trading
- Volatility Breakouts—The Momentum Breakthrough
- The Theory of Short-Term Trading
- Getting Closer to the Truth
- Patterns to Profit
- Separating the Buyers from the Sellers
- Short-Term Trading from a Quote Screen
- Special Short-Term Situations
- When to Get Out of Your Trades
- Thoughts on the Business of Speculation
- Money Management—The Keys to the Kingdom
- From Kennedy to Obama, Thoughts from 50 Years of Trading
- Just What Does Make the Stock Market Rally?
- Hard Facts about a Very Hard Game to Win
Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading By Larry Williams PDF