Infinite Prosperity Course is a detailed and practical guide to generating income and building wealth in a way that honours these goals. To start with, understand that there are two financial achievements that will make the greatest difference to your quality of life.
- 1. Stage 1 Financial Independence
- 2. Stage 2 Financial Independence
Stage 1 Financial Independence is your independence from a boss, job, partner, parent or spouse. Reaching the first stage of Financial Independence means generating enough passive and semi-passive income to cover your cost of living. Stage 2 Financial Independence is the ability to maintain Stage 1 Financial Independence regardless of market, mind, motor skills or mortality. Reaching the second stage of Financial Independence means:
- If the market crashes, your income stays put.
- If you lose your mind, your income stays put.
- If you lose motor skills, your income stays put.
- If you lose your life, your income stays put.
Many people in modern western culture are caught in the traps and traditions of past generations. “Study hard, get a degree, find a job and buy a home” is still the most esteemed financial path for most… But in today’s age, it’s redundant. In the modern age of information… service, value, exchange and profit between individuals can be created or generated remotely, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Online income generation is here, and it’s here to stay. The true currencies in today’s age are: Independence, mobility and flexibility. These are the true goals of wise business managers today.
In this course you will learn:
- How to buy the market
- How much to buy
- When to buy
- What to buy
- Which platform to use
- How to build your own portfolio
- How to balance your portfolio
- How to find your Investing/Trading Ratio
- How much to keep in cash
- How to accelerate your savings
- How to exploit dollar cost averaging
- How to hack your own financial thermostat
- How to engage 5 dimensions of diversification
- How to minimize the volatility created by inevitable market cycles
- How to ensure your portfolio is self-optimised
- Active Trader Toolkit
- Education Library
- Lesson 1 – Intro to Trading & Investing
- Lesson 2 – Trading Psychology
- Lesson 3 – Risk Management
- Lesson 4 – Technical Analysis
- Lesson 5 – Financial Brokers
- Lesson 6 – Trading an Edge
- Lesson 7 – Mindset
- Lesson 8 – Goal Setting
- Lesson 9 – Journaling
- STRATEGY 1 – Passive Investing
- STRATEGY 2 – Forex Trends
- STRATEGY 3 – Forex Reversals