In order to be a successful trader, you need to have an edge. There is no greater edge available to the average individual trader or investor than possessing the skill and ability to read stock and commodity charts to reveal which side of the trade the smart money is on. If they are long, we want to be long. If they are short, we want to be short with them. When a trader can position their holdings alongside the smart money, the odds of succeeding increase exponentially!
It is part of the educational process at Traders Code to create these chart reading skills in all of its students. Todd Krueger of Traders Code has invented a new 21st century trading methodology called Wyckoff Candle Volume Analysis (WCVA). This new methodology renders Wyckoff’s pioneering work of 100 years ago out-dated and incomplete. WCVA analyzes the chart using 5 independent variables (open, high, low, closing price and the candle pattern that is created from the price movement) that expose the trading activity and intentions of the smart money.
The Wyckoff approach to chart reading uses only the high, low and closing price on a simple bar chart, for a total of 3 independent variables. The addition of 2 independent variables produces staggering results compared to the old Wyckoff method. Reversal patterns are pinpointed with accuracy from the same place that Wyckoff analysis would miss completely! Chart reading and market timing become much more accurate and complete with WCVA.
So the smart money’s controlling interests in the markets are part of what we are talking about with the Traders Code, but there’s more. We not only want to have the ability to read the chart, we also want to be able to pinpoint the price levels where these traders are most likely to trade from. Collectively, the professional’s uses of technical analysis create support and resistance levels on price charts. Traders Code teaches you how to find these levels, and more importantly, how to quantify the strength of these levels so that we can improve market timing, decrease trading risk, increase winning percentage and pinpoint stop-loss placement.
It is not enough to know which side of the trade the smart money is trading from because the price movement from a random reversal level may still stop the individual trader or investor out with a trading loss. We must have a more exact price level where we want to initiate our trades from, this prevents over-trading, controls risk and takes away much of the trading stress and tension.
Traders Code offers a complete solution to enable the retail trader to compete against the smart money, and win!
Here is a breakdown of what you will learn from this 3 DVD Home Study Course:
• How to Identify the Imbalance of Supply/Demand from the Smart Money
• Determine Which Side of the Market the Smart Money is Trading From
• Understand How Smart Money Moves Price to Manipulate the Public’s Perception
• Recognize How Smart Money Creates the Fear/Greed Cycle in the Public
• How to Profit from the Herd Mentality Created by the Smart Money
• Expose the Inventory Cycle used by the Smart Money
• The Importance of Multiple Timeframe Analysis to Confirm Smart Money’s True Intentions
• How the Media Assists the Smart Money in Manipulating the Public
• Understand the Psychology of Professional Traders from the Price Chart
• The 7 Common Retail Trader Traps and How You can Avoid Them
• 3 Surefire Techniques to Identify Market Strength
• 3 Surefire Techniques to Identify Market Weakness
• Money Making Secrets Revealed that will Improve Your Trading Results
Here is a breakdown of what you will learn from this 2 DVD Home Study Course:
• How to use multiple timeframes in harmony with the major trend
• How to use longer term charts to reduce the noise level in a chart
• See how Wyckoff Candle Volume patterns produce readable market tells
• How to use longer term charts to set up the directional bias for the day trader
• Identify WCVA patterns that produce support/resistance levels
• How to use WCVA charts in the FOREX market
• How to scientifically break multiple timeframes down to confirm supply/demand