How To Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities: Price Bars and Chart Patterns will be technical analysis in its purest form: simple, basic chart-reading. No Elliott wave analysis is involved. No technical indicators are involved. No studies. No trend lines. Price charts are similar. Most people simply don’t know what to look for when they review a price chart. This course will walk you through a number of price charts and show you different things to look for in an attempt to identify high-probability trading opportunities. By the end of this course, you will understand how to identify trading opportunities simply by being able to use your newfound charting skills. Here’s what you will learn:
- How to identify and use support and resistance levels.
- Why a “price island” is an exciting tip-off for future price action.
- What multi-bar patterns tell you, and how they influence trend.
- What a “second attempt” is and why it demands your immediate attention.
- Why a failed new high can contain more opportunity than a successful one.
- The trading “sweet spot” setup Jeffrey calls ‘The Zone.’
- Chapter 1 – Trend Analysis
- Chapter 2 – Key Levels in Trend
- Chapter 3 – Support and Resistance Analysis
- Chapter 4 – Single- and Multiple-Bar Price Analysis
- Chapter 5 – How to Apply the Analysis to Price Charts
- Chapter 6 – Questions and Answers