Forex Made Easy: 6 Ways to Trade the Dollar is the first book to approach the topic in a detailed yet accessible style, gradually and deliberately moving from simple to complex in easy and natural language.
This Forex guidebook provides traders with:
- An easy-to-follow, six-step process for FOREX trading
- Methods for gaining an advantage using technical analysis
- Dozens of examples to illustrate key points
In most cases such actions are all mistakes. You have to have a plan and trade the plan. You have to avoid trading emotionally, and you have to use diversification and good money management. You have heard, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.” Diversification doesn’t mean that you should have your money spread out over a bunch of stocks. Or maybe several sectors. It means using multiple opportunities that spread your potential risk of loss.
In Forex Made Easy, James Dicks puts together what he feels to be a very investorfriendly understanding of the FOREX and how to trade it. There are plenty of ways to make this more complicated, but there is no reason. This book is not for the investor who wishes to be an economist. This book is for the everyday investor who is looking for an alternative to the stock market for better portfolio diversification.
- What Is the FOREX
- Forecasting the Market
- Creating a Workstation for Trading
- Fundamentals of Trading
- Economic Fundamentals
- Advanced Trading Charts and Indicators
- Fibonacci Numerical Sequences and Elliot Waves
- Money Management Principles
- Six Steps to Success
- Corporations in the FOREX
- The Business of Trading
Forex Made Easy: 6 Ways to Trade the Dollar By James Dicks pdf