In Follow the Fed to Investment Success, Doug Roberts skillfully outlines a proven approach to investing that is based on the idea that there is direct correlation between stock market performance and the actions of the Federal Reserve Bank. For those who want to build true wealth in today’s markets, Follow the Fed to Investment Success offers an easy-to-understand approach to investing that anyone can implement—with little effort and even less time.
Follow the Fed to Investment Success: The Effortless Strategy for Beating Wall Street is a landmark in the ﬁeld. Where others advise you how to become a superior stock analyst, building a portfolio rich with valued stocks, and then watching the market like a hawk, I offer you a simpler, less-exhausting way to be a more successful investor.
This book is intended for people just like you. Perhaps you’re new to investing. Perhaps you’ve tried your hand at stockpicking and lost money, worried yourself sick about the state of the market, and spent far too much precious time in relation to the meager gains made by your portfolio. You are looking for an easier way, a more intelligent way, to build your assets through investing. In other words, Follow the Fed to Investment Success: The Effortless Strategy for Beating Wall Street is for anyone with some time, some investable money — but with no desire to be consumed by stock watching and market analysis. The book consists of 14 chapters, followed by an Appendix, Glossary, and Notes. The ﬁrst four chapters detail my own experiences with Wall Street, in addition to a historical look at the evolution of the market and the investing mindset that exists today.
This book is not aimed at aggressive investors such as day traders. It is not meant for the person who sits at a computer screen all day worrying about his or her portfolio. It is for the person who is tired of being scared by what he hears in the ﬁ nancial news every day. It is for the person who wants a great return but is not comfortable with taking huge risks with his life savings. And, ﬁnally, it is for the person who wonders why his broker is driving a Porsche and he’s not! I write this book for investors who will make the following commitments:
- I will think outside the box and rely on my own common sense.
- I will take charge of my own financial future.
- I will take action to make things happen.
After reading this book, you should no longer have to be stressed by nagging doubts, such as:
- Will I always have to work to live the way I like?
- Can I really lose all the money I invested?
- Will I miss that investment opportunity of a lifetime?
- How can I survive another killer bear market?
- Does successful investing always have to be a second job?
- Where Are the Customers’ Yachts?
- A Wall Street Insider’s Story
- What the Robber Barons Can Teach Us
- The U.S. Federal Reserve—The Robber Baron of Modern Times
- The EdgeTM: Don’t Bet Against the House
- The Ten Essentials
- The Secret to Beating the Market: Small Stocks
- The Catch with Small Stocks
- The Big Question: Why Do Small Stocks Outperform?
- Proving the Follow the Fed Formula for Small Stocks
- Follow the Fed: The Easy Strategy for True WealthTM Step-By-Step Instructions
- How to Use Follow the Fed for All Types of Investments
- Advanced Follow the Fed Strategies
Follow the Fed to Investment Success: The Effortless Strategy for Beating Wall Street By Douglas S. Roberts pdf