The Wave Principle is your key to understanding the markets, and The Elliott Wave Educational Video Series is your key to understanding the Wave Principle. The 10-volume series, recorded more than 15 years ago, continues to be among our most popular products. (We invested more than 1500 production hours to ensure the highest quality and clarity of each lesson.)
The 10 volumes feature a new introduction from Bob Prechter and chapter selection menus, which help you find what you need quickly. For a quick review on Fibonacci ratios, you can use the menu to instantly access that lesson — no searching, no fast-forwarding. The same is true of wave personalities, trading options and many other topics.
- Vol. 1 – Introduction to the Elliott Wave Principle. A clear, step-by-step explanation of how the psychological forces within markets construct the basic Elliott wave patterns. 140 min.
- Vol. 2 – Counting Waves Correctly. How to apply the basics of the Wave Principle to any market from stocks to cocoa. 42 min.
- Vol. 3 – Characteristics of Impulse Waves. How to identify five-wave structures at all degrees of trend as they unfold in real time. 53 min.
- Vol. 4 – Characteristics of Corrective Waves. How to identify the two major families of corrections and when to expect explosive price action. 75min.
- Vol. 5 – Rules, Guidelines, and Wave Personalities. How to use the “personalities” of each type of wave to make pattern recognition crystal clear. 79 min.
- DVD 6 – Understanding the Fibonacci Ratio in Financial Markets. How to apply the Fibonacci sequence to your Elliott wave analysis. 71 min.
- Vol. 7 – Calculating Fibonacci Ratios with the Precision Ratio Compass. How to mark Fibonacci calculated Elliott wave targets on charts. (Includes Precision Ratio Compass.) 47 min.
- Vol. 8 – Real-time Investing. Learn how the Wave Principle signals you when risk is low and helps you place a loss at the most logical point. 90 min.
- Vol. 9 – Trading Options Successfully. How to use one tactic to master most of the variables at once, plus Robert Prechter’s three “MUSTS” for success. 71 min.
- Vol. 10 – Questions and Answers with Bob Prechter and Dave Allman. The most interesting questions and informative answers on a variety of topics. 85 min.
Elliott Wave International Educational Course (Volumes 1 – 10) By Robert Prechter