Simple Wave Analysis and Trading system removes the guess work usually seen with Elliott Wave analysis. The method transforms discretionary, insecure wave trading to a relatively simple and clear trading systems-both discretionary and non-discretionary. The simple approach is a system that all traders can use – even traders who do not intend on counting or labeling waves or those that do not enjoy waves any shape or form. Explaining the system includes videos, handouts, and tools.
Here’s What’s Included:
- Risk management: you will find out which parts of the price action carry higher risk and which parts turn can be used for reducing or increasing the risk at the are known for higher success ratio. This right timing. .
- 4-step trade management plan: understand the market cycles properly and be able to manage the trade in accordance with the market structure.
- Money management. Know where to place the stop loss at the best spot. Know where to set your target at key levels of confluence. Know when to aim for a smaller/higher reward to risk (r:r) ratio
- The course will explain when to use a tight or a loose trail stop loss and when it is better to risk relatively less or normal. .
- Three-fully rules based trading systems (totally non-discretionary) .
- Five discretionary tradind systems (three with trend and two counter trend)
- Discover the best Fibonacci levels, learn the correct swings for Fibonacci placement, time the Fibonacci retracements levels at the correct moments, and pinpoint the most profitable Fibonacci targets
- Introduction to SWAT
- Technical Analysis
- SWAT System
- Trade Setups
- upporting Material
- Extra Education