Edges for Ledges is a new and innovative service for traders. Six days each week, you will receive a short, highly informative recording, to include:
– Monday’s Markets: A look at the best opportunities across the markets. I will guide you through the key areas to do business including entries, stops and targets.
– Tuesday’s Trades: I will record every single trade that takes place that day and provide a play by play look at them after hours.
– Wednesday’s Workshop: A discussion of profitable strategies that you can use in your own trading.
– Thursday’s Tips: Specific tips on best practices covering all aspects of trading.
– Fixed Income Friday: For Bund traders.
– Saturday’s Statistics: A close look at specific statistics for individual markets to assist you in your decision making.
In this course, You will learn:
- How to draw levels
- The circumstances under which I cancel an order
- Using the ATR effectively
- Defining the exact price to enter trades
- The price action I want to see when trading a level
- The conundrum of how far to try running a trade
- Defining effective targets on trades and both identifying and trading a hammer candlestick pattern when it forms on a daily chart
- Adding to trades
- Trading the Shooting Star pattern when it forms on a daily chart
- Using price action to enter a trade VS a blind touch order
- Liquidity pools
- The SFP
- How to cut a losing SFP early
- Using the SFP as a daily bias and how to enter this pattern on the hourly time frame
- Risk management
- Trading after significant range expansion
- How to effectively pre-empt a liquidity probe
- More on anticipating Liquidity Probes
- How I traded whilst in a full time job
- A detailed walk through of a recent setup in USD/CAD
- Pulling an order based on the price action leading into it
- A look at drawing a market map in EUR/USD