Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market: Technical and Fundamental Strategies to Profit from Market Moves
Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market describes everything from time-tested technical and fundamental strategies you can use to compete with bank traders to a host of more fundamentally-oriented strategies involving intermarket relationships, interest rate differentials, option volatility, news events, and central bank intervention.
Here’s a brief road map to whet your appetite on the topics covered in this book:
Learn about why the FX market has exploded over the past three years and the advantages that the FX spot market has over the more traditional equities and futures markets—something that the most seasoned traders of the world have known for decades.
Book covers Bretton Woods, the end of the Bretton Woods, the Plaza Accord, George Soros and how he came to fame, the Asian financial crisis, the launch of the euro, and the bursting of the technology bubble.
This Book was thrown in to keep traders from losing sight of the bigger picture and how these longer-term factors on both a technical and a fundamental basis will always come back into play regardless of the shorter-term fluctuations.
Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market outlines the typical trading activity of major currency pairs in different time zones to see when they are the most volatile.
- Foreign Exchange—The Fastest-Growing Market of Our Time
- Historical Events in the FX Market
- What Moves the Currency Market in the Long Term?
- What Moves the Market in the Short Term?
- What Are the Best Times to Trade for Individual Currency Pairs?
- What Are Currency Correlations and How Do Traders Use Them?
- Seasonality—How It Applies to the FX Market
- Trade Parameters for Different Market Conditions
- Technical Trading Strategies
- Fundamental Trading Strategies
- How to Trade Like a Hedge Fund Manager
- Profiles and Unique Characteristics of Major Currency Pairs