Comprehensive Market Profile Seminar is very, very different than the legacy “Value Area High/Low”, “Point of Control”, ‘Single Prints” rote application of strategies based entirely on the profile graph. This was originally presented as a two-day live seminar for $2,500.00. Many traders, many of whom have years of mostly frustrating experience, point to this material as turning around their trading. This is a seven plus hour, thorough course that sets the foundation asa basis for our methodology.
- What “Market Profile” is and What it is Not – It is imperative to understand this distinction. Without this distinction the trader is missing the value of the concept and is Iowering it to the level of oscillators and magic.
- Understanding the Auciton Market Process – This is the basis for the value of the concept. A thorough understanding of this concept is the critical first step in using the auction market process to develop an edge.
- The Profile Graphic and the Auction Market Process – Many popular approaches to trading that are based primarily on the profile graphic are simply not valid. Some of the popular trading myths surrounding the interpretation of the profile graphic will be exposed, as well as how those myths became so popular.
- The Profile Graphic – You will learn haw to identify the most important areas of a profile graph.
- Volume – The difference between volume on the vertical scale and volume on the horizontal scale will be explained. Examples and practical applications will be shown.
- The Importance of Understanding Time as the Key Cotlllonent of Market Development -Understanding the importance of time as a component of Market Development often helps cure trader ills such as overtrading and taking profits too soon.
- The Importance of Integrating Bar Charts Into Use of Auction Market Analysis -A complete understanding of the auction market process enables one to view bar charts with a completely different perspective that can at times offer an advantage over the typical profile graphic.
- Specific trade set-ups that are consistent and objective -these apply to ALL Markets!
- Putting the Above Together to Formulate Daytrading and Sawing Trading Strategies.