Buy the Fear, Sell the Greed provides you with cutting edge strategies to specifically know when to buy and sell the high probability times when money managers, investors, and traders become too scared or too greedy and create tremendous statistically backed opportunities. You ll have access to this cutting-edge research and the strategies supported by up to 25 years of historical test results behind each strategy.
You will learn from the many strategies in this book that you will be buying low because fear is high and selling higher when the fear subsides. You ve seen this play out over and over again nearly every trading day. Now, for the first time you will have a quantified, systematic way to identify and trade these often highly profitable trading opportunities. In Buy the Fear, Sell The Greed You Will Also Learn:
- -A powerful strategy which measures market fear and has correctly predicted the short-term direction of the S&P 500 Index 91% of the time for the past quarter of a century. Chapter 2
- -How to identify when the fear of missing out (FOMO) is occurring in stocks and ETFs and when and how to short these times when prices rise to crazy levels. The FOMO strategies have correctly identified these stocks and ETFs dropping in prices from 71% to over 80% of the time since 2006. Chapters 3 & 8
- -A fear-driven security when traded as taught in the book has led to profitable trades over 97% of the time. Chapter 6
- -A little-known options strategy which has been successfully applied by a handful of options market makers for years which allows you to:
1. Pre-determine your dollar risk.
2. Make money even if you get the direction wrong.
3. Make asymmetrical gains when large moves in your direction occur.
This strategy can be applied to all of your trading once you learn it and its taught to you in the book.
- FEAR, GREED, AND MARKETS
- RSI POWERZONES
- VOLATILITY TRADING
- VOL PANICS
- VXX TREND STRATEGY
- TRADING NEW HIGHS
- TPS; FEAR AND GREED RISING
- TERROR GAPS
- BUYING FEAR, SELLING GREED
Buy the Fear, Sell the Greed: 7 Behavioral Quant Strategies for Traders By Larry Connors pdf