All About Technical Analysis tells you everything you need to know to incorporate the predictive strength of technical analysis into your overall investing strategy. From the basics of charts and charting to how to use advanced technical indicators and oscillators, this easy-to-understand guidebook explains why so many independent investors have come to rely on technical analysis–and how you can use it to dramatically improve both your short- and long-term investment returns.
- Could Charts Have Called the Enron Collapse?
- What Is Technical Analysis and Who Uses It?
- Can Mutual Fund Investors Use Technical Analysis?
- How to Get the Data into Your Computer
- Weekly, Monthly, and Intraday Time Intervals: How to Display the Data
- How Asian Traders Prefer to Display Data
- Why the U.S. Dollar Dictates the Longevity of an American Equity Bull Market
- Help! Short- and Long-Term Interest Rates Are Really Confusing
- Why a North American Needs International Market Data
- Wait a Minute! Isn’t That Real Estate Data?
- A Big-Picture Summary of the Different Approaches within Technical Analysis
- Directional Patterns and Signals within the Data
- Why Are There Holes in My Data?
- Understanding Trends and Basic Market Geometry
- Using Market Geometry for Price Projections
- Ways to Detect Market Extremes Using Price, Breadth, and Sentiment
- The Hottest Stock since Green Ketchup! How to “Listen” to the Media with a Technical Mindset
- Price Targets for Stocks Just Listed and Other Challenges
- Lessons from Global Market Shock Waves
- What Do Seashells, Hurricanes, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average All Have in Common?
- A Universal Higher Order and How All Things Are Indeed Connected
- Market Cycles and Long-Term Cycles of Importance
- A Broker Has Just Recommended that You Buy a Stock. What Do You Do Next?
- The 27 Million Dollar Lunch
All About Technical Analysis: The Easy Way to Get Started By Constance M. Brown pdf