12 Habitudes of Highly Successful Traders, not only does the book show you how to think and what to think. It shows you how to do it. It gives specific techniques for making the essential mind shifts that enable you to create a mental advantage. Trading is, after all, mind over markets, quick action, clear thinking, and an unclouded intent to win.
Ruth Barrons Roosevelt, a futures trader and international psychological trading coach, shows traders how to manage emotions, resolve conflicts, divorce ego, discover and change limiting beliefs, and execute a winning system with confidence. Success leaves clues. Ruth interviews super traders Linda Bradford Rashke, Michael McCarthy, and Max Ansbacher. They talk extensively and openly about their experience and their own approach to trading. The book is a good read, interesting from beginning to end. Here’s what her colleagues say about it:
- Mark Douglas: True to its title, Ruth has done an exceptional job. Her explanations are clear and concise, but most of all I think some of her techniques are brilliant. Thanks for sharing, Ruth. This book is a real credit to the industry.
- Adrienne Toghraie: An exceptional psychological handbook for traders to identify and resolve some of the major issues which sabotage their discipline and therefore their success.
- Van K Tharp, Ph.D.: Commitment, Beliefs, Emotions, Conflict Resolution and the Environment are just a few of the many critical topics covered in Ruth Roosevelt’s interesting new book.
- COMMITMENT TO TRADING EXCELLENCE
- WINNERS AND LOSERS: A PSYCHOLOGICAL PORTRAIT
- THE RELENTLESS POWER OF BELIEFS
- EMOTIONS: THE WELLSPRING OF TRADING SUCCESS AND FAILURE
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- CLARITY OF VISION AND MARKET ASSESSMENT
- IMAGINATION VERSUS WILL POWER
- UNCOUPLING YOUR EGO
- REPROGRAMING THE SOFTWARE OF THE MIND
- THE PHYSIOLOGY OF EXCELLENCE
- YOUR OFFICE
- THE CONFIDENT TRADER