Understanding Stocks, teaches you how to open an account, evaluate stocks, and make trades. New chapters include short selling, ETF strategies, how to profit in bull and bear markets, how to use market indicators, using index funds, alternative investments, and new stock strategies.
I wrote this book because I wanted you to know the truth. As I was writing, a corporate crime wave was sweeping across America. Dozens of corporations were accused of cheating people out of millions of dollars. It upset me that so many investors have become victims of the stock market. It seems as if the name of the game is enticing individual investors into the market so that they can be duped out of all their money.
This book is also ideal for people who still aren’t sure whether to participate in the market. By the last chapter, you should have a better idea as to whether investing directly in the stock market makes sense for you. Although I can’t make any promises, it is also possible that understanding the market will help you build wealth. Perhaps you will put your money into the stock market, but I will give you other investment ideas.
If you are a first-time investor (and even if you’re not), I suggest you begin by reading the first, second, and fourth sections. This will give you an overview of the market (Parts One and Two), and ways to avoid losing money (Part Four). Because Part Three is the most challenging and technical, it should be saved for last.
As a special bonus, at the end of the last chapter I reveal a trading strategy that has not lost money during the last eight calendar years. I think you’ll be intrigued by this simple but effective strategy that contradicts the advice included in nearly every other investment book.
- Welcome to the Stock Market
- Stocks: Not Your Only Investment
- How to Classify Stocks
- Fun Things You Can Do (with Stocks)
- Understanding Stock Prices
- Where to Buy Stocks
- Want to Make Money Slowly? Try These Investment Strategies
- Want to Make Money Fast? Try These Trading Strategies
- It’s Really Fundamental: Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis: Tools and Tactics
- Let’s Get Technical: Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Technical Analysis: Tools and Tactics
- The Psychology of Stocks: Introduction to Sentiment Analysis
- What Makes Stocks Go Up or Down
- Why Investors Lose Money
- What I Really Think about the Stock Market
Understanding Stocks By Michael Sincere pdf