Market success is profit. Trading Rules will help dedicated traders tum profits into bigger profits and stop profits from turning into losses. True market wisdom requires experience, patience and intelligence. Andan expert market mind is only acquired through careful analysis of successes and failures. William Eng, a successful trader for nearly 20 years, shares his market strategies in Trading Rules, a collection of 50 market survival techniques that can help traders and sophisticated investors achieve market success.
Trading Rules is filled with proven principles that can lead to long-term trading profits. For example, the author explains
- why averaging your losses isn’t always the best alternative,
- how the managementpart of the trade is where all the money is made,
- why you should sell short as often as you go long,
- how to keep a profit from turning into a loss, and
- why you should trade at the market and not use .price limit orders.
Each of the 50 rules is clearly explained and illustrated with examples of what works, what doesn’t and why.
William F. Eng is the founder of Financial Options Consultants and president of FinOpCo, a division of his company that manages and places private funds for investment in the stock, options and futures markets. Funds under his management have achieved aboveaverage returns. Mr. Eng is the author of The Technical Analysis of Stocks, Options and Futures and is a graduate of Northwestern University.