In Traders Classroom Collection (Volume 1-4), career financial analyst Jeffrey Kennedy reveals the secret tricks and techniques professional traders on Wall Street don’t want you to know.
Long-time traders and novices alike will benefit from Jeffrey’s unique and valuable lessons. With Jeffrey’s help, you will be empowered to implement the same methods professional traders at brokerage houses around the world use to win in the markets day in and day out.
Plus Jeffrey will help you build confidence in your own analysis and trading decisions – something so critical to your success as a trader we advise you to read it twice.
Kennedy is considered one of the world’s foremost authorities in the field of Elliott wave analysis among other technical disciplines, such as Fibonacci numbers, MACD, trendlines and more, including a few of his own proprietary techniques.
- How toHelp Yourself Trade Better
- Six Ways The Wave Principle Helps Traders
- Origins and Applications of the Fibonacci Sequence
- How the Wave Principle Fits Certain Trading Styles: Corrective Patterns
- How to Indetify and Use Support and Resistance Levels
- How to Draw and Use Trendlines
- How Historical Extremes Act Like Price Boundaries
- How to Interpret Failes New Highs and Lows
- How Gaps Attract and Then Repel Prices
- How to Confirm that You Have the Right Elliott Wave Count
- How to Use the Wave Principle to Set Protective Stops
- How Diagonal Triangles Can Expand Your Trading Opportunities
- How to Apply Fibonacci Math to Real-World Trading
- How January Price Data Determines Support and Resistance for the Whole Year
- How to Integrate Technical Indicators into an Elliott Wave Forecast
- How to Use Bar Patterns to Spot Trade Setups
- Using the Wave Principle to Trade
- High-Opportunity Trade Setups
- Fibonacci-related Trading Tips
- How to Get the Mindset of a Trader
- Using Fibonacci to Improve Your Trading
- Tricks of the Trader
- How to Make Bar Patterns Work for You