Trader Vic on Commodities: What’s Unknown, Misunderstood, and Too Good to Be True
In Trader Vic on Commodities, Wall Street legend Victor Sperandeo explains in simple terms how these markets operate, removes some of the mystique and uncertainty involved, and offers a proven method for capitalizing on commodity market trends—without taking giant risks.
Sperandeo shows that, as commodities are cyclical in nature, your goal should be to capture as much of the major market trends as possible, while balancing that goal with a minimum of risk.
- The Basics
- You Can’t Win Them All
- Indicators and Tools
- 2B or Not 2B: A Classic Rule Revisited
- An Introduction to the S&P DTI
- A Challenge to the Random Walk Theory
- The Rationale and Value of a Long/Short Futures Strategy
- Why the S&P DTI Is an Indicator
- The Fundamental Reason the S&P DTI Generates Core Returns
- The Nature of the S&P DTI Returns
- A Fundamental Hedge
- S&P DTI Subindexes: The S&P Commodity Trends Indicator and the S&P Financial Trends Indicator