The Three Skills of Top Trading gives the trader, the investor, and the analyst a true competitive advantage in the challenging markets of the twenty-first century.
The Three Skills of Top Trading aims to equip the trader with a balanced set of skills for capturing the “packages of time” that make for big gain opportunities in the market. It will also help the trader sidestep the timing pitfalls stemming from superficial data analysis and erroneous interpretations of market indicators.
To compete successfully the trader must become a Complete Trader. As you can see in the Three-in-One Trader Model, three mutually reinforcing elements form the Complete Trader. This book will help you develop skill within each of the elements of systems building, pattern recognition, and mental state discipline, giving you solid footing well along the path to becoming a Complete Trader. The Three Skills of Top Trading brings together the three skills of top trading: behavioral models for systems building, pattern recognition, and mental state discipline. These three key skill areas work together to move the art and science of technical analysis and trading to the level of sophistication required in the twenty-first century.
This book integrates elements of trading that are often treated separately into a mutually reinforcing analytical package that makes intuitive sense.
- Part One of The Three Skills of Top Trading addresses systems building and behavioral finance.
- Part Two covers pattern recognition and discretionary trading, with a focus on the Wyckoff method of technical analysis and speculation.
- Part Three covers trader psychology and mental state discipline.
- Systems Building for the Three Skills of Top Trading
- Behavioral Finance
- The Life Cycle Model of Crowd Behavior
- Wyckoff: The Man, the Method, the Mystique
- The Basic Elements of Charting for the Wyckoff Method
- The Wyckoff Method of Technical Analysis and Speculation
- Anatomy of a Trade
- Trader Psychology and Mental Discipline
- The Composite Man
- Putting It All Together: Ten Principles for a Trader to Live By
The Three Skills of Top Trading By Hank Pruden pdf