In The Best Trendline Methods of Alan Andrews and Five New Trendline Techniques, you will learn the rare trendline methods such as how to draw Trigger Lines, how Trigger Lines are used to signal trades, how to draw a Median Line, rules and techniques for using the Median Line, how to draw the Pitchfork.
The Best Trendline Methods of Alan Andrews and Five New Trendline Techniques is written in two sections. The first section presents the material which can be directly attributed to Andrews. This material has been left out of the book because the methods suggested by Andrews’ students are not the methods Andrews used to make a fortune in the markets.
The second section of this book deals with new trendline developments made at Austin Financial Group. In this way, the reader can separate clearly the original Andrews’ ideas from the new ideas. You will learn about the Mini-Median Line and how to draw Warning Lines. You will learn the two Action Reaction methods Andrews developed including how to draw Action Lines, the Center Line and how to draw Reaction Lines.
You will learn about Andrews Sliding Trendline concept and More! In addition to the original trendline methods of Alan Andrews this book also includes exclusive new trendline methods developed by Mr Mikula. This includes new trading rules for the Pitchfork, a new high probability swing trading method which uses the Median Line, a new trendline tool named the Pitchfork which was developed to work better than the original Pitchfork in markets which are moving sideways.
You will learn a very powerful tool for swing trader named the Median Line Pivot Zone. You will see the new Action Reaction Method 3. You will learn how to draw one of the best trendline pivot finding tools ever developed named the Super-Pitchfork. The Best Trendline Methods of Alan Andrews and Five New Trendline Techniques discusses trendline methods from beginning to end and does not spend time with off subject discussions of trading psychology, traditional indicator, the exchanges or anything else.
SECTION 1: The Best Trendline Methods of Alan Andrews
- Bar Charts and Pivots
- High to High and Low to Low Trendlines
- High to Low and Low to High Trendlines
- Multi-Pivot Line
- Median Line
- Median Line Theory
- Median Line Trading Principles 1-3
- Median Line Trading Principles 4
- The Pitchfork (Upper and Lower Parallel Lines)
- Trigger Lines
- Pitchfork and Trigger Line Trading Rules
- Mini-Median Line
- Warning Lines
- The Expanding Swings Pattern
- Action Reaction Method 1
- Action Reaction Method 2
- Sliding Trendline
- Trading The Elliott Wave Pattern
SECTION 2: Five New Trendline Techniques
- New Pitchfork Trading Rule 1
- New Pitchfork Trading Rule 2
- New Pitchfork Trading Rule 3
- New Method 1: The Median Line-Momentum Swing Trading Strategy
- New Method 2: The 50 Percent Pitchfork
- New Method 3: The Median Line Pivot Zone
- New Method 4: The Action Reaction Method 3
- New Method 5: The Super-Pitchfork
The Best Trendline Methods of Alan Andrews and Five New Trendline Techniques By Patrick Mikula pdf