Richard W Schabacker’s great work, Technical Analysis & Stock Market Profits represents one of the finest works ever produced on Technical Analysis. It is as alive, vital and instructional today, as the day it was written.
The source of ideas for many bestselling books, the original Technical Analysis and Stock Market Profits is here updated to provide the most complete coverage. The book comprehensively examines patterns, formations, trends, and support and resistance areas. This reference is renowned among traders for its depth of knowledge and clarity of expression in describing the dynamics of price movements.
- TECHNICAL APPROACH TO STOCK TRADING
- IMPORTANT REVERSAL FORMATIONS
- MINOR REVERSAL FORMATIONS
- MAJOR CONTINUATION FORMATIONS
- MISCELLANEOUS INTERMEDIATE PATTERNS AND PHENOMENA
- TREND LINE ACTION
- SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVELS
- MEASURING RULES AND FORMATIONS
- USE OF LONG-TERM CHARTS, AVERAGES AND GROUPS
- TRADING TACTICS