Options Made Easy is designed to steer you through the entire trading process, from how to select thrusting stocks right through to safely implementing specific stock and options strategies. Options Made Easy is engineered to simplify and accelerate the learning process to give you increased confidence for making consistent profits.
Have you ever wanted to trade stocks and options but didn’t know where to start? Now you can with this easy-to-read yet comprehensive and practical guide to options trading. Using plain English, dynamic pictures, and real-life examples throughout, Options Made Easy demystifies the world of options and, whatever your current knowledge level, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll learn:
- options basics on a realistic level, right through to the most advanced strategies;
- facts and myths of technical and fundamental analysis;
- how to filter for moving stocks;
- how to select your optimum strategy;
- your trading plan for high-probability trades and consistent profits;
- secrets of trading psychology, how to increase your confidence and eliminate the gambling mentality from your investment decisions.
As you read this book you’ll discover that you’re learning with an interactive guide that you can reference time and time again. By now you’ll appreciate that you have the potential to feel truly confident in making your trading decisions. Keep Options Made Easy with you as your essential companion for both stocks and options trading.
- Introduction to Options
- Into the Marketplace
- The Basics of Fundamental Analysis
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Two Popular Strategies and How to Improve Them
- An Introduction to the Greeks
- Bull Call Spreads and Bull Put Spreads
- Two Basic Volatility Strategies
- Two Basic Sideways Strategies
- Trading and Investing Psychology
- Putting It All Together—A Call to Action
- Stock Futures and Options Strategies
Options Made Easy: Your Guide to Profitable Trading By Guy Cohen pdf