Binary options are a relatively new and unique way to take part in the financial markets. Binary Options, Strategies for Directional and Volatility Trading provide a clear, concise guide to trading binary options.
The course is broken down into sections, and each section builds on the previous one. The best way to approach this guide is to read it in order.
– PART 1: INTRO TO BINARY OPTIONS: you will learn the basics, like: What are binary options? Where are they traded? What instruments are they traded on? How safe is your money when you are trading them? How do they differ from other kinds of options?
– PART 2: BINARY OPTIONS THEORY: you will learn the theory behind binary options and how you can use them to speculate on the markets. Among other aspects, you will cover margin/collateral, expiration times, the mechanics of strike prices, and how to read a binary option chain.
– PART 3: TRADING BINARY OPTIONS: you will learn how to actually trade binary options. You will learn how to read price quotes and order tickets and how to enter and exit positions. You will learn the transaction costs associated with binary options trading and will walk through placing a trade.
– PART 4: BINARY OPTION TRADING STRATEGIES: you will learn some directional and volatility trading strategies with binary options using both technical and fundamental analysis. With directional trading, you can simply speculate on the underlying asset’s price to move in one direction or another.
– PART 5: CREATING YOUR BINARY OPTIONS STRATEGY: you will learn all about how binary options can be extremely beneficial for setting up a trading system. Binary options can help mitigate the effects of emotion and make calculating potential risks and rewards very straightforward.
– PART 6: MANAGING YOUR BINARY OPTIONS ACCOUNT: you will learn that, as with any trading account, there is a large amount of work involved with a binary options account. However, it doesn’t have to be very difficult or stressful if you follow our guidelines to control your risk and protect your gains.
– PART 7: PROFITING WITH VOLATILITY: you will learn about one of the most potentially profitable ways to trade binary options: premium collection. This allows you to make money off of instruments doing what they often already do: staying where they are.
- What Are Binary Options?
- What Does Binary Mean?
- Binary Options Contract Collateral
- Entering and Exiting Binary Option Trades
- Keys to Trading Binary Options and More Examples
- Volatility Trading Explained
- Binary Option Behavior as Expiration Approaches
- Technical Trading Strategies with Binary Options
- Fundamental Trading Strategies with Binary Options
- Systems with Binary Options
- Negative Emotions
- Risk Management
- Proactive System Improvement
- The Volatility Short Trading Rules