Trading Binary Options provides real-world examples of how to scan the political and economic news and formulate appropriate binary option trading strategies. Key trading strategies are reviewed with examples.
This book takes the reader through the basic features of the binary option instrument. But it does more. It provides a detailed review of fundamental and technical analysis useful to making trading decisions. Beginners, as well as more experienced traders, will be able to build upon their core trading knowledge. Importantly, new online tools and techniques for detecting market sentiment are presented, because trading can no longer be separated from the Internet and the social media it has generated. The web itself is a force on trading decisions and outcomes, as emotions are propagated through the web.
This phenomenon has made sentiment analysis a major challenge for traders. For the binary option trader who is shaping a decision for a weekly outcome, or even an intraday outcome, the critical factor will be the actionable knowledge that is applied. The book is also designed to provide a self-directed performance audit capability to the trader. Specifi c training challenges are provided, including a test of your knowledge. No other book provides a comprehensive get-started approach to trading binary options. It is my hope that Trading Binary Options: Strategies and Tactics makes a difference and improves your ability to get started in binary option trading, but most importantly, to do it the right way!
- Key Features of a Binary Option Contract
- Profit Opportunities in Binary Option Trading
- Sentiment Analysis: The New Predictive Tools
- Tracking Economic Forces that Impact Markets
- Basic Technical Analysis
- Advanced Technical Analysis: Volatility Tools
- General Binary Option Trading Strategies
- Strategies for Analyzing Event Risks
- Risk Management in Theory and Practice
- Evaluating and Improving Trading Performance
- Algorithmic Approaches for Binary Option Trading
- The Future of Binary Option Trading