In New Thinking in Technical Analysis: Trading Models from the Masters, a dozen top authorities reveal their techniques and strategies for successful trading. This book offers market participants a treasury of tools to improve their investment performance, each from a unique and time-tested perspective.
Readers will find immense value in the straightforward, user-friendly, application-rich presentation of market dynamics forecasting in this invaluable guide. Enhanced with over 170 charts and illustrations, New Thinking will become the primary companion of every trader seeking to gain a competitive edge.
The book concludes with weather-tested money management techniques from one of the best in the business, Courtney Smith. Courtney’s insights into the market are constantly sought, making him a frequent guest on Bloomberg Television, CNBC, and CNNfn, as well as a speaker at countless industry seminars.
Take special note of Courtney’s lessons in money management to develop a well-rounded and rigorous investment discipline, which will save you heartache, headache, and most of all, money.
New Thinking in Technical Analysis: Trading Models from the Masters, with its wealth of illustrative charts and examples, is specifically designed to guide you through each master’s technique and models in a logical and progressive way. I have purposely tried to make each chapter independent rather than force the reader to string chapters together to absorb a cohesive theme.
The authors followed basic structural guidelines, but the content was uniquely theirs. The theme that runs true throughout the book is each contributor’s desire to share carefully developed and easily applied thinking that can make a difference in your investing success. Truly, these twelve men and women are deservedly called masters of technical analysis.
- Swing Trading and Underlying Principles of Technical Analysis
- Forecasting Trends Using Intermarket Analysis
- Applying Moving Averages to Point and Figure Charts
- Spotting Early Reversal Signals Using Candle Charts
- Reading the Language of the Market with Market Profile
- Using Oscillators to Predict Trade Opportunities
- Using Cycles for Price Projections
- Trading with the Elliott Wave Theory
- Trading Volatility in the Options Market
- Enhancing Technical Analysis by Incorporating Sentiment
- Measuring Investor Sentiment in Individual Stocks
- Controlling Risk with Money Management Techniques