In How to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities: Moving Averages, Analyst Jeffrey Kennedy teaches key applications and uses of the technical analysis tool of Moving Averages. If you’ve ever heard of technical analysis, you’ve probably also come across moving averages. That’s because moving averages are simple (well, sometimes they’re exponential, but never mind that for now) and, more importantly, they work. Like most simple tools, in the hands of a trader who knows how to use them, moving averages can be quite powerful. They help reveal to you two crucial things that every investor or trader wants to know: whether a trend will continue, and when it’s about to change.
- Chapter 1 – Defining the Moving Average and Its Components
- Chapter 2 – The Most Popular Moving Averages
- Chapter 3 – Moving Averages and the Wave Principle
- Chapter 4 – How To Trade Using Moving Average Compression
- Chapter 5 – Determining the Trend with Stoplight Trend Analysis
- Chapter 6 – Questions and Answers