In Guide to Precision Harmonic Pattern Trading, we provide some exercise on manual pattern detection. For manual detection of patterns, you need to use Peak Trough Analysis tool. We provide Peak Trough Analysis Tool for free of charge for this book. Here is the download link for the free version of Peak Trough Analysis.
Harmonic Pattern trading uses the direct pattern recognition from the price chart to predict the potential turning point of the financial market. Although the history of the harmonic pattern goes back to the Gartley’s book “Profits in the Stock Market” in 1935, Harmonic Pattern trading became popular in last few decades. In comparison to many contemporary predictive techniques, there are far less literature available to study this technique in several different scientific angles. Most of harmonic pattern trader focuses on the visual aspect of the pattern keeping very small attention on the precision aspect. In this book, we want to introduce the brand new precision concept, Pattern Completion Interval and Potential Continuation Zone, for harmonic pattern trading. In the first few chapters of this book, we will illustrate the concept and the operating mechanism behind these new techniques. After that, we will focus on how to manage your order and risk with Harmonic pattern.
We will illustrate how to apply this precision concept for both market order and pending order setup for your practical trading. At the end of the book, we describe the rolling ball effect and we show how it can affect your turning point strategy. In the final chapter, we introduce Mutual Pattern Turning Point Strategy for your practical trading. Then we show you three essential but powerful steps to trade with turning point strategy. Please note that we use our own custom ratio sets for harmonic patterns presented in this book because our backtesting and forward testing results indicates that they perform better than the original patterns. The studies presented in this book are the results after the intensive computerized research using Harmonic Patterns.
- Introduction to Harmonic Pattern
- The Concept behind the Pattern Completion Interval (PCI)
- Pattern Completion Interval for Harmonic Pattern
- Trading Setup with Pattern Completion Interval
- Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ) and Potential Continuation Zone (PCZ)
- Managing Reward/Risk Ratio with Real Time Market Data
- Insignificant Turning Point, Local Turning Point and Global Turning Point
- Market Order and Risk Management
- Pending Order and Risk Management
- Practical Trading Management
- Rolling Ball Effect and Harmonic Pattern Trading
- Young’s Mutual Pattern Turning Point Strategy
- Tutorial with Peak Trough Analysis
- Special Chapter: Algorithm and Prediction for Artificial Intelligence, Time Series Forecasting, and Technical Analysis