Commodity Fundamentals provides you with the in-depth insights needed to make commodities trading a profitable, integral component of your overall trading activities. Written by Ronald Spurga, a Vice President of ABN AMRO Bank and longtime veteran of the investment banking wars, this straightforward guide arms you with the information you need to succeed in the highly profitable commodity marketplace-whether you are a trading veteran, a relative newcomer, or anywhere in between.
Praise for Commodity Fundamentals:
- “Commodity Fundamentals is THE book for investors looking to enter the commodity markets. This informative guide is a welcome addition on the subject and is a must-read for commodity investors.” -Jim Atkinson, President, Guinness Atkinson Funds
- “Ronald Spurga’s Commodity Fundamentals is an illuminating and very useful guide for the subject. A welcome addition to any business library.” -Robert F. Himmelberg, PhD, Dean, Fordham’s Graduate School of Business Administration
- “A straightforward introduction crafted for the individual on the mechanics of commodity trading. The author efficiently negotiates the often confusing yet very topical commodity trading world for the individual.” -Terence A. Mullervy, Finance Director, Glencore UK Ltd.
- Should You Speculate?
- Techniques for Trading Physical Commodities
- Speculating in Metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium)
- Speculating in Energy (Crude Oil, Gasoline, Heating Oil, Natural Gas)
- Speculating in Tropical Commodities (Cocoa, Coffee, Sugar, Cotton, Orange Juice
- Speculating in Agricultural Commodities and Meats (Grain, Cattle, Hogs)
- Final Considerations
Commodity Fundamentals: How To Trade the Precious Metals, Energy, Grain, and Tropical Commodity Markets By Ronald C. Spurga pdf